- JMD $8,000.00
- Not rated
- Shipping Cost:
- Free Shipping
OBDII Car Running Diagnostic Data Recorder :
It doesn't get any easier than this! This is a simple and powerful car data recorder which only needs to be plugged into your car's OBDII slot, that's it! Drive and record a mountain of performance details about your car that you could previously only get from a mechanic.
So how does the OBDII Car Running Diagnostic Data Recorder work? This newly available product works with one simple step, you insert it into your cars OBDII slot (which is normally located beneath the dash board or below your car's steering wheel). After going for a quick drive around the block or after a normal weeks travels you simply unplug the card reader and connected to your computer via the USB slot to view all the recorded data with the included windows software application. The unit has enough internal memory to record up to 240 hours of vehicle data.
This kind of "magic tool" has never been readily available to DIY consumers before. In the past you would have had to go to an expensive mechanic just to get a simple computer check-up for your car, but not anymore! The best part is, you do not need any special tools or automotive expertise to use this OBDII Car Running Diagnostic Data Recorder. After its installed, the unit does all the work for you. It continuously reads and stores data from your car's on-board computers, logging driving and engine performance, just like a "black box". When you want to see the results, simply pull it out and plug it into your computer, simple as that!
This is the perfect car tool for hobbyists, auto enthusiasts, businesses with one or more vehicles, parents of teenagers and pretty much all drivers who want to be able to do tasks like monitoring engine performance or prove their speed if in a collision. This is carefully designed and tested to comply with OBDII protocols, which are used on most 1996 and newer cars and light trucks. If you enjoy DIY car maintenance, or know someone else who does, then you simply cannot pass up purchasing this one of a kind tool for checking vehicle performance.
* Drive and Record
* Record Acceleration
* Calculate Gas Mileage
* Test For Emissions Status
Note: Make sure your car is completely switched off, and the BLUE LED light has turned off before unplugging the car running data recorder
Please check with your favorite mechanic or car dealership if you are not sure whether your model vehicle is ODBII/EOBD Compliant
* Primary Function: OBDII Car Data Recorder
- Total Recording Hours: Up to 240 hours
- recorded Trip Details: time/date, distance traveled, speed (1 or 5 second intervals)
- Engine Log parameters: up to 4 of 23
- Graph and Summary reports: Yes, via the software provided
- Acceleration Recorded: Yes
- Break recorder: Yes
- Automatic Accident Log: Yes, with last 20 seconds speed data before impact
- Assign Trips: Yes, as business / commute / personal
- Calculate Gas Mileage: Yes
- Check Engine Light: Yes
- Test for preliminary emissions status: Yes
* User-set thresholds:
- Audible Alarms
- Post-drive reports/graphs show when, for how long, and number of times thresholds were exceeded
* - Software Included: Yes
- Review / clear diagnostic codes
- View summaries/detail reports and copy data to spreadsheets for further analysis
* Support Protocol: KWP2000, KWP5BPS, CAN, VPW, PWM, J1850, ISO9141-2, ISO14230, ISO15765
* Car Compatibility: 1996 Onwards OBDII
* U.S. - European - Japanese - Asian - German - Korean Models
* Specific Model Compatibility:
European: BENZ,BMW, VW, Peugeot, Jaguar,Landrover, fiat, Audi, Citroen, ALFA ROMEO,Opel, Porsche,Saab, Renault, Skoda, Volvo, Smart.
- America: Ford, GM, Chrysler
- Asian: Toyota, Honda, Mitsubishi, Suzuki, Daihatsu, Lexus, Isuzu, Mazda, Nissan, Subaru, Hyundai, Daewoo,
- European: BENZ, BMW, VW, Peugeot, Jaguar, Land Rover, Fiat, Audi, Citroen, ALFA ROMEO, Opel, Porsche, Saab, Renault, Skoda, Volvo, Smart, KIA
* Power Source: Vehicle or USB when plugged to a computer
* Operating Voltage: 9 - 15V
* Power Consumption: < 2W
* Operating Temp.: -20 to +50
* Memory: 8MB
* certification: FCC, CE
* Dimension: L:50 x W:29 x D:45
* Calculate gas mileage
* Test for preliminary emissions status
* Support all ODB II/EOBD Compliant Cars
* Provides individual graphs and summary reports
* Up to 240 hours of trip details (newest data records over oldest)
* Automatic accident log with last 20 seconds speed data before impact
* Please check with your favorite mechanic or car dealership if you are not sure whether your model vehicle is ODBII/EOBD Compliant
* Car Reader
* Mini USB to USB Cable
* CD Driver and Software
* User Manual - English
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
* This sound to good to be true, what happens if it has been recording for more than the stated 240 hours?
Well, the car running data recorder, will constantly keep on recording, even past the 240 hours. This means it will record over old recorded data
* Can connect it to my car and still have the card reader connected to my laptop?
This is highly unadvisable as it could cause errors and provide false reading. It could also cause damage to your laptop.
* When is it safe to unplug the data recorder from my car?
First, make sure you switch of your vehicle, and wait for the BLUE LED light to turn off before unplugging the card reader while the BLUE led is still on will corrupt the data files recorded and provide false information.
Works on EOBD2 compliant vehicles (Petrol vehicles from 2001 and Diesels from 2004)